The Kansas City Area Healthcare Engineers is pleased to announce it has maintained ASHE’s Gold Level of Affiliation for 2010.
The plaques recognizing each participating chapter for their accomplishments will be presented during the Chapter Leadership Award Luncheon to be held Sunday, July 17, 2011, the day prior to the opening session of the 48th ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition in Seattle. As well, each chapter will be recognized on Monday, July 18 at 1:45 p.m. in front of all conference attendees.
Required Criteria for Gold Level:
- Maintain between 25% dual membership (individuals must hold both active chapter and ASHE national membership).
- Chapter President AND President-elect must maintain active ASHE membership.
- Attendance at the annual Chapter Leadership Forum by at least one chapter officer.
- Offer between 16-23 hours of annual educational programming. IMPORTANT: Calculate education hours only. Remember, exhibits, social events, board mtgs., lunch, etc., does not count toward total hours. (i.e., a two hour meeting that includes an hour of chapter business and an hour of education by a presenter will only count as 1 hour)
- Submit name and contact information of your current chapter Advocacy liaison/committee chairman.
- Distribute a minimum six (6) or more communications to chapter members/customers.
- Submit your 2010 Emerging Regional Leader Award Application.
- Maintain an active chapter website that links from the ASHE website to your chapter URL.
- Include a Chapter Annual Report that includes the following:
- Annual Planning Objectives for 2010-2011
- Operating Budget for 2010-2011
- Current Chapter Officers for 2010-2011