On June 1, the Kansas City Area Healthcare Engineers received a thank you letter from Kevin Truman, Ph.D., Dean of the School of Computing and Engineering, for its contribution to the school’s scholarship fund. KCAHE made a payment of $2,500. To read the full thank you note, click here to view the pdf.
- AHA Names New Trustees to the Board August 3, 2017
- Statement on Final FY 2018 IPPS Rule August 2, 2017
- Stakeholders Agree: Modernize the Privacy Laws to Combat Opioid Epidemic July 31, 2017
- American Hospital Association Honors Two Federal Health Care Leaders July 28, 2017
- Statement on the Senate Health Care Vote July 28, 2017