On June 1, the Kansas City Area Healthcare Engineers received a thank you letter from Kevin Truman, Ph.D., Dean of the School of Computing and Engineering, for its contribution to the school’s scholarship fund. KCAHE made a payment of $2,500. To read the full thank you note, click here to view the pdf.
- Ryan Frazier Named Senior Vice President of Member Relations of the American Hospital Association June 7, 2017
- Statement on the AHCA CBO Score May 24, 2017
- Statement on House Ways and Means Health Subcommittee Hearing on Medicare May 18, 2017
- AHA Comment on Global Cyber Attacks May 12, 2017
- Statement on the American Health Care Act May 4, 2017